May 21, 2012

Pictures!

As promised-here are some pictures of what I've been up to.  Not huge changes but time consuming none the less!

Outside:





You can't tell...but there are cute little pink/salmon colored impatients planted all along the front flower bed and I put in a hydrangea bush on the left. 


We have little baby grass!  We killed all the weeds and are hoping to have a decent grass filled lawn soon!
Sadly they haven't torn down the terrible old gazebo thing.  I'm hoping that happens very soon.  It'll seem so much more open without that thing!  Oh-those are my herbs (and a couple veggies) in the cage in front!  Something destroyed our broccoli  so we had to put up chicken wire.

All of the brown is grass seed and fertilizer.  This was planted a bit later so hopefully we'll have baby grass back here in another week or so.


Inside (only half of the upstairs....we need to do a few more things before I post the rest):

As you walk in the door.


Living Room Before
Living Room After.  View from the kitchen doorway
 
Dining Area Before
Dining Area After


I love our new couches.  So much better than the ones we left in Madison.  Plus you get cute matching pillows! :)
Very Pink Bathroom Before

Our Still Very Pink Bathroom After.  I've tried to tone down the pink.  A major part of that was to get a basic shower curtain to hide the majority of the pink tile.

I found a nice non-pink shower curtain!


Considering this is how it looked when all of our stuff was delivered-I'm pretty happy with the progress (this was only about 75% of the boxes)!

I'll try and get pictures of the rest of the upstairs this week.

I'm off to the garden store.  The squirrels/gophers/chipmunks have discovered our tasty tomato plants!  Hopefully they have some good repellent stuff at the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment